Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Self-Potrait

i'm Joanne Yen Chang Xin , this is who am i ... I eat , i study , i work hard , i sleep hard .. I'm just a normal human being , i will get mad , i will cry , i will be emotional . I'm good sometimes , but when i'm mad ... No one know about me !! This self-portrait represented me . This is how i look like , when i get mad ... 
I make it rough with black paper to be the background , because it is represented the complicated behind me and the sadness of me .. and i purposely used black colour , cause that showed that my sadness . And i found out an interesting art movement (cubism) of mine . So i used this art movement to add in my self-portrait. I cut the black paper to the pieces and paste it .. i used different colour as my outline it is because to showed that something protected and protective to myself ... And also showed that a not smiling lips .. with no smiling .. this showed that my sadness and my madness .. And also a pair of eyes that showed that she need helps and calm down ... The pink colour at the side , represented something hidden behind of her ...
This is me ! 

1 comment: